LAS VEGAS , July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) announced today that the conference call to review the Company's second-quarter 2012 results will take place on Tuesday, July 24, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. The conference call number is (877) 270-2148. No passcode is required. Please call up to 15 minutes in advance to ensure you are connected prior to the start of the call. The Company will report its results on the same day at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030219/BOYDLOGO) The conference call will also be available live on the Internet at www.boydgaming.com or http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=88544
Following the call's completion, a replay will be available by dialing (877) 344-7529 on Tuesday, July 24, beginning at 2 p.m. Eastern, and continuing through Tuesday, July 31 at 9 a.m. ET. The conference number for the replay will be 10016763. The replay will also be available at www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming Headquartered in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading diversified owner and operator of 17 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, Illinois, Indiana, and Louisiana. Boyd Gaming press releases are available at www.prnewswire.com . Additional news and information on Boyd Gaming can be found at www.boydgaming.com .
SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV