In the news release, Sonic Automotive, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend, issued 23-Jul-2012 by Sonic Automotive, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the date of record for stockholders should be September 14, 2012 rather than September 15, 2012 as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Sonic Automotive, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonic Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: SAH), a leader in automotive retailing, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable in cash for stockholders of record on September 14, 2012. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2012.
Sonic Automotive, Inc., a Fortune 500 company based in Charlotte, N.C., is one of the nation's largest automotive retailers. Sonic can be reached on the web at www.sonicautomotive.com.
Included herein is a forward-looking statement pertaining to an anticipated cash dividend to shareholders. There are many factors that affect management's views about future events and trends of the Company's business. These factors involve risk and uncertainties that could cause actual results or trends to differ materially from management's view, including without limitation, economic conditions in the markets in which we operate, new and used vehicle sales volume, the success of our operational strategies, the rate and timing of overall economic recovery and the risk factors described in the Company's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2011 and in the Company's quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended March 31. 2012. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking information.SOURCE Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV