In many cases, employees are booking directly with suppliers for good reason: many travelers believe that they can save the company money and/or feel it's more convenient and cost effective to book directly with the supplier. Leveraging the power of the Concur T&E Cloud, organizations embracing an "open" model can take the next step in managed travel and offer travelers greater freedom, flexibility and cost savings while still maintaining control and visibility into travel spend.
Companies can now bring the advantages of a "managed" program to virtually any booking, no matter where it occurs and bring all travel transaction data back into Concur via Concur's T&E Cloud-powered suppliers. The result is an integrated travel and expense process that takes managed travel to the next level – even if the travel isn't booked from within Concur Travel. Regardless of whether a company's program is managed, unmanaged, or a combination, Concur continues to innovate on behalf of the entire eco-system, delivering an integrated travel and expense process for individuals and companies of all sizes.
Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur's easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur Connect is the platform that enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and solution partners to access and extend Concur's T&E cloud. Concur's systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large. Learn more at www.concur.com.SOURCE Concur
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV