CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today that is has been awarded a contract, valued in excess of USD$225 million, by AGL Energy Limited (AGL) for the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning work on the Newcastle Gas Storage Facility Project (NGSF) at Tomago in New South Wales, Australia.
CB&I was contracted in 2010 by AGL to begin front-end engineering and design execution planning on the project.
“We are pleased to continue our relationship with AGL on this project,” said Philip K. Asherman, President and CEO. “This contract builds on our extensive work history in Australia where we have a proven track record for outstanding project execution and superior safety performance.”
CB&I’s scope of work will include all the civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning support for the construction of a LNG storage tank, gas pretreatment, the liquefaction, the vaporization and the associated utilities. Project completion is scheduled for 2015.About CB&I CB&I (NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy infrastructure projects. With premier process technology, proven EPC expertise, and unrivaled storage tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion. Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit www.CBI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV