NEW YORK -- Apple (AAPL), the iPhone, iPad and iPod maker, delivers its much-anticipated fiscal third-quarter report after the closing bell Tuesday and analysts are calling for earnings of $10.36 a share on revenue of $37.23 billion.
The stock is up more than 45% so far in 2011, but it's pulled back quite a bit since hitting an all-time high of $644 on April 10.
TheStreet will be live-blogging Apple's earnings beginning at 3:45 p.m. EDT on Tuesday.
Check out TheStreet's quote page for Apple for year-to-date share performance, analyst ratings, earnings estimates and much more.
AT&T (T), the telecommunication giant, reports second-quarter results before Tuesday's opening bell. Analysts expect AT&T to report adding a net of about 200,000 subscribers on contract-based plans; that compares with Verizon's gain of 888,000 in the second quarter. AT&T is seen earning 63 cents a share in the quarter, according to analysts. 5 Stocks Poised to Pop on Bullish Earnings
DuPont (DD) is expected by analysts Tuesday to post second-quarter profit of $1.46 a share on sales of $11.25 billion.
Netflix (NFLX) is seen by analysts Tuesday posting a profit of 5 cents a share in the June-ended quarter on revenue of $888.9 million. Netflix previously forecast 23.6 million to 24.2 million total U.S. subscriptions in the quarter vs. the 23.2 million total with which it finished the first quarter. 4 Stocks That Could Burn Short Sellers
United Parcel Service (UPS) is expected by analysts Tuesday to post second-quarter net income of $1.17 a share on revenue of $13.69 billion.
Lockheed Martin (LMT) is expected to post earnings of $1.91 a share in the second quarter on sales of $11.31 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV