Addition Of TarcevaÂ® (erlotinib) To NexavarÂ® (sorafenib) Did Not Provide Additional Benefit To Patients With Unresectable Liver Cancer Versus Nexavar Alone In Phase 3 Trial
For information about Nexavar including U.S. Nexavar prescribing information, visit www.nexavar.com or call 1.866.NEXAVAR (1.866.639.2827).
Maintenance Therapy and Second- or Third-Line Therapy in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC):
- Tarceva is prescribed for patients with advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose cancer has not spread or grown after initial treatment with certain types of chemotherapy. (Maintenance treatment)
- Tarceva is prescribed for patients with advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose cancer has spread or grown after receiving at least 1 chemotherapy regimen. (2 nd/3 rd-line treatment)
- Tarceva is not meant to be used at the same time as certain types of chemotherapy for advanced NSCLC.
Advanced Pancreatic Cancer:
- Tarceva in combination with gemcitabine is prescribed for patients with advanced-stage pancreatic cancer whose cancer has spread, grown, or cannot be surgically removed and who have not received previous chemotherapy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV