Last night we had a partner meeting here in this room, we gathered together, the 100 or so internal folks that are our senior people. And we talked about where we are, where we are going, some of the challenges ahead, let me broke up into some smaller groups, that actually meet with the partners and I participated in one of those groups, in fact, Karen and I were together in a small group.
And I asked our folks. I said, we take great pride in talking about ourselves and saying we are differentiated. Is that true? You are out there talking to clients everyday, did they feel like we are differentiated. And there was really quite gratifying to me to see this entire group of people stand up, and yes, let me tell you my story.
I was talking to a client last week and we were talking about the challenges they were looking at but, what did they value in Booz Allen. We value the fact that when we need extra help. You can bring people in. It’s just instant. You can roll in the expertise that we need. We need to do this with extra focus on this, the deep dive. You can get the resources in here.
We have change in focus that we need to shift people around, you guys do that. You folks seem to here all the time, worrying about my problem. One of the things that we remember from our past was being told that, probably the most important differentiator about Booz Allen was client who tell us, your people make my mission, your mission, and you own the mission, and you work with us, and your real goal is to actually satisfy our requirements in a way that makes us successful.And I say, this goes back to the fact that we’ve grown up as management consultant, that’s what we do, is we serve client, and that’s a very same thing distinguishes us today and differentiate us in the marketplace, is our ability to do that and do that well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV