And I don’t believe that’s an accident. I believe it something that we’ve been laying the foundation for a long time. That little opening then yet that you saw is something that actually reaches back to our days when we sponsored the local PGA Golf Tournament here in D.C., the Booz Allen Classic and its about the only time in our history we’ve ever actually formulated an advertisement.
But I think what’s captured in that advertisement is really sort of the heart and soul, and the essence of us as the firm. We are about people. We are about ideas. We are about creativity. We are about ingenuity. And we are about serving clients. That’s what we do.
And I think despite the fact that there are challenging times out there, that there is always going to be a need for what it is we do and the way we do it. And that’s not just an empty statement on my part but rather it’s a reflection of the history that we’ve had.
We’ve been around for a long time. We’ve seen a lot of turmoil in years past, in terms of the marketplace, government spending cycles, ups, downs, war build ups, war build downs, peace dividends and everything else, and yet, through all these period of time Booz Allen has continued to perform well.And again, I think, that’s because of who we are, what we are and how we’ve gone about doing the things that we do.Our whole operating model and our culture are geared around serving clients. I tell people that the most important thing that we’ve gained from our long history, probably, this idea that as consultants, what we do, is serve client, whilst other firms, who work in our marketplace, who talk about performing on contracts for customers. There is a fundamental difference in that.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV