Those risks and uncertainties include among other things, general economic conditions, the availability of government funding for our company services and other factors set forth under the forward-looking statements disclaimer in our SEC filings.
We caution you not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements we may make today and remind you that we assume no obligation to update or revise the information discussed today.
We will also discuss some non-GAAP financial measures and other metrics, which we believe provide useful information to investors. We include an explanation of the adjustments and other reconciliations to our non-GAAP measures to the most comparable GAAP measures in the latest earnings release and 10-K filed with the SEC.
It is now my pleasure to turn over to Ralph Shrader, our Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. Ralph?Ralph ShraderGood morning, and thank you, Curt. I was afraid, I had to read that and ask the test before I could actually today. So I’m glad to know we got that out of the way. Again, I want to welcome everybody here. We are very happy to have as a part of our inaugural Investor Day.We’ve been public company for little bit more than a year now. It’s been interesting and exciting journey. I’m not sure when we get into this. We were expecting all the ups and downs, and bouncing around but it has taken place over the course of the past year, but it has been a very interesting trip for us and uncertainly one that I think we’ve done very well.We’ve now had four earnings calls that we reported out on and each time, I think, we’ve been able to report out very positive results. So we take I think great pride that despite the fact that this has been a very challenging time in the challenging market that we’ve continued to perform well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV