Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
This piece has been updated and revised from its original publication.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Expect another big week for earnings, Jim Cramer told "Mad Money" Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading.
Cramer said that with so many corporate report cards coming in, the markets might not even have time to notice Europe's woes for a while.
On Monday, Cramer said he'll be watching
(ETN), a stock he owns for his charitable trust
Not the End of the WorldNot every big decline in the markets signals the end of the world. That's why no matter what the crisis of the day, it's never a good idea to sell everything, as not all stocks are equally good or equally bad, Cramer said. When bad news hits, Cramer told investors to look at the stocks in their portfolios and rate them on a simple scale. Stocks you rate No. 1, for example, could be the ones you believe in and buy more of as they head lower. Stocks in the No. 2 camp could be those that could be sold if you needed to raise cash. Meanwhile, the No. 3 stocks could be those that are expendable and should be sold now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV