First Federal Savings Bank, a subsidiary of FedFirst Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Capital: FFCO), today announced that it has filed notice with the Office of Comptroller of Currency that it plans to consolidate its Donora Branch located at 600 Meldon Avenue, Donora, Pennsylvania. The proposed consolidation date is October 26, 2012.
“The decision to consolidate our Donora Branch followed a thorough review of our operations and is based on the close proximity to other First Federal branches,” said Patrick G. O’Brien, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. “Donora employees will be retained and relocated to one of our other locations. Customers of the Donora Branch will continue to be served through our nearby Rostraver, Monongahela, and Monessen Branches, which are all less than five miles away.”
“We remain committed to superior customer service,” said Mr. O’Brien. “At the same time, we continue to develop an efficient branch network that will meet the changing needs of southwestern Pennsylvania, particularly as it relates to the Mid-Monongahela Valley.”
First Federal is a community-oriented financial institution operating eight full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV