VINELAND, N.J., July 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNBC) will announce its second quarter earnings on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM (ET) to discuss results and answer questions from analysts.
Participants may listen to the live Webcast through the Sun Bancorp website at www.sunnb.com. Participants are advised to log on 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start of the call. An Internet-based replay will be available at the website for two weeks following the call.
Sun Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNBC) is a $3.11 billion asset bank holding company headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey, with its executive offices located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey. Its primary subsidiary is Sun National Bank, a full service Commercial Bank serving customers through more than 60 locations. Sun National Bank was named one of Forbes magazine's "Most Trustworthy Companies" for five consecutive years. The Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and its deposits are insured up to the legal maximum by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For more information about Sun National Bank and Sun Bancorp, Inc., visit www.sunnb.com.
SOURCE Sun Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV