Two Harbors Investment (TWO) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate leader. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Two Harbors Investment rose 38 cents (3.5%) to $11.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11.3 million shares of Two Harbors Investment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.87-$11.22 after having opened the day at $10.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.83. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Institutional Financial Markets (IFMI), up 6.5%, American Spectrum Realty (AQQ), up 4.9%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors (IOT), up 4%, and iStar Financial (SFI), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Two Harbors Investment Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TWO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV