BALA CYNWYD, Pa., July 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 by Kosmos Energy, Ltd. ("Kosmos" or the "Company") (NYSE- KOS).
A class action lawsuit commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas alleges that Kosmos, certain of its officers and/or directors, and the underwriters, negligently prepared the Company's Registration Statement and Prospectus causing it to contain untrue statements and/or omitted other facts necessary to make those statements not misleading. Specifically, the Registration Statement and Prospectus misstated the progress the Company had made developing the Jubilee oil field. On November 10, 2011, Kosmos publically addressed the problems with the Jubilee oil wells in the Company's third quarter 2011 earnings release. In response to the disclosure, the price of Kosmos stock fell approximately 25% from the IPO price.
If you purchased shares of Kosmos common stock pursuant and/or traceable to the initial public offering on or a between May 12, 2011 and November 10, 2011 and wish to discuss the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/456-kos-kosmos-energy-ltd.html, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90. If you choose to retain counsel, you may retain Brodsky & Smith, LLC without financial obligation to you, or you may retain other counsel of your choice.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV