Palo Alto Networks began trading today on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ PANW”. Barclays is the Designated Market Maker (DMM) for the company’s stock.
President and CEO Mark D. McLaughlin, joined by members of Palo Alto Networks’ leadership team, celebrated the company’s first day of trading by visiting the NYSE trading floor for the stock opening and ringing The Opening Bell SM.
Photo 1 Caption: Palo Alto Networks President and CEO Mark D. McLaughlin, along with members of the company’s leadership team, ring the NYSE Opening Bell to celebrate the company’s IPO on the NYSE.
Photo 2 Caption: Palo Alto Networks President and CEO Mark D. McLaughlin (red tie) on the NYSE trading floor as the company’s stock opens for trading.About NYSE Euronext NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets - the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE MKT, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca - represent one-third of the world’s equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50348944&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV