NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Credit Suisse Group (NYSE:CS) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $16.94, below its previous 52-week low of $16.95 with 1.7 million shares traded as of 11:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Credit Suisse Group has a market cap of $22.47 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 24.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Credit Suisse Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a financial services company. The company operates in three segments: Private Banking, Investment Banking, and Asset Management. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.5, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 37.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV