Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will present at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods’ 13 th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference, which takes place July 31 and August 1 in New York City. Len Dorminey, Chief Executive Officer, Heath Fountain, Chief Financial Officer, and Mitchell Smith, Chief Credit Officer, will represent the Company.
The Company’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. A link to the webcast can be found in the investor section of the Company’s website, www.eheritagebank.com, and will remain active for a period of 90 days. The presentation used at the conference also will be available on the Company’s website for a period of 90 days beginning on July 31, 2012.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia, North Central Florida and Eastern Alabama through 22 full-service branch locations, 11 mortgage offices, and 3 investment offices. As of March 31, 2012, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.1 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $125 million. For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at www.eheritagebank.com and see Investor Relations under About Us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV