TORONTO, July 20, 2012 /CNW/ - Invesco Canada announced that at today's Special Meetings of Securityholders, it received approval to merge Invesco Global Equity Class into Trimark Global Dividend Class and Invesco Global Balanced Fund into Trimark Global Balanced Fund.
The mergers will be effective after the close of business on or about July 27, 2012.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. Copies are available from your advisor or Invesco Canada Ltd.
A subsidiary of Invesco Ltd., Invesco Canada offers a diversified suite of investment solutions to institutions, organizations, companies and individual investors across Canada and around the world. Invesco is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our retail, institutional and high net worth clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at www.invesco.com.Invesco and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Invesco Holding Company Limited, used under licence. Trimark and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Invesco Canada Ltd. SOURCE Invesco Canada Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV