Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share on the company's common stock payable September 25, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 7, 2012.
About Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
Commerce Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) is a $20.7 billion regional bank
holding company. For more than 140 years, Commerce has been meeting the
financial services needs of individuals and businesses. Commerce
provides a diversified line of financial services, including business
and personal banking, wealth management, financial planning, and
investments through its affiliated companies. Commerce operates in the
Midwest, primarily in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma and Colorado
with more than 360 locations and also has operating subsidiaries
involved in mortgage banking, credit related insurance, private equity
and real estate activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV