Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NYSE MKT: EGT) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 and will host a conference call that same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
The conference call number is 800/954-0692 or 212/231-2939; please call five minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. Interested parties may also access the live call on the Internet at www.EGT-Group.com (select “Investor Relations”); please allow 15 minutes to register and download and install any necessary software. Following its completion, a replay of the call can be accessed for thirty days on the Internet at www.EGT-Group.com.
About Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc.
Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (NYSE MKT: EGT) is a leading gaming company in Pan-Asia engaged in the development and operation of casinos and gaming venues in the Indo-China region under its “Dreamworld” brand as well as the leasing of electronic gaming machines on a participation basis to the gaming industry. The Company also manufactures and sells RFID and traditional gaming chips and plaques to major casinos through its wholly-owned subsidiary Dolphin Products in Australia. For more information please visit www.EGT-Group.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV