PHAZAR CORP Announces Pending Retirement Of Garland P. Asher As Chairman, President And CEO
PHAZAR CORP, (NASDAQ: ANTP). At a meeting of the PHAZAR CORP Board of Directors held July 19, 2012, Garland P. Asher, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer announced that it was his intention to retire from the Company, effective December 31, 2012, and that he did not wish to stand for re-election to the Board for the upcoming year. Mr. Asher said he was giving the advance notice to ensure an orderly and smooth transition and give the Board time to conduct the search and process of identifying a successor. Mr. Asher further said that he would be willing to assist in any manner and to any degree the Board might desire in that exercise.
Addressing the Board, Mr. Asher said, “I am honored to have had the opportunity to lead this fine Company for the last four years and wish the management team continued success.”
The Board accepted Mr. Asher’s resignation effective on the aforementioned date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV