Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.150535 per unit, payable on August 14, 2012, to unitholders of record on July 31, 2012. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of April 2012 and natural gas production during March 2012, and includes proceeds of approximately $1.2 million related to the settlement of applicable hedge contracts.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current month and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
| Natural Gas
| Natural Gas
The majority of the decrease in oil production is due to certain operators recording adjustments for several months of production during the current calculation period. As a result, the reported current month production is lower than prior months and production month actuals and does not accurately represent one month of oil production. The adjustments are not anticipated to impact future production levels. Oil production continues to exceed estimates due to increased capital projects in the Permian Basin and a flatter base decline on existing oil wells.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV