DEFIANCE, Ohio, July 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Defiance Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: FDEF) announced today that William J. Small, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and Donald P. Hileman, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the KBW Annual Community Bank Investor Conference on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. The presentation will be webcast.
Keefe, Bruyette and Woods will host the Investor Conference where more than 80 community banks are scheduled to present over two days. Small and Hileman will discuss First Defiance Financial Corp.'s community financial services business strategy and financial performance.
Interested investors are invited to view a live webcast of the presentation including audio and user driven presentation slides by logging on to http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw4/fdef/ on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at approximately 4:30 p.m. EDT. The presentation will be archived on http://www.kbw.com for 90 days.
The presentation will also be available on the Investor Relations portion of First Defiance's website at www.fdef.com for 90 days after July 31, 2012.About First Defiance Financial Corp. First Defiance Financial Corp., headquartered in Defiance, Ohio, is the holding company for First Federal Bank of the Midwest and First Insurance Group. First Federal operates 33 full service branches and 45 ATM locations in northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan and Fort Wayne, Indiana. First Insurance Group is a full line insurance agency with six offices throughout northwest Ohio. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.fdef.com . SOURCE First Defiance Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV