Imperva, Inc. (NYSE: IMPV), a pioneer and leader of a new category of data security solutions for high-value business data in the data center, today announced that James Tolonen has joined its board of directors. He brings more than 40 years of experience in finance and financial management, and will serve on the company’s audit committee.
“Jim is a proven industry executive and we’re fortunate to have him join our board,” said Imperva CEO Shlomo Kramer. “Jim brings valuable experience with successfully managing high growth companies, and we are confident that his extensive industry and professional experience will help us further develop and execute our corporate strategy.”
Mr. Tolonen served as the chief financial officer and senior vice president, finance and administration of Business Objects, S.A. until its acquisition by SAP AG in January 2008. Before joining Business Objects, Mr. Tolonen served as the chief financial officer and chief operating officer of IGN Entertainment Inc., and as chief financial officer and a member of the Office of the President at Novell Inc. He is a past member and Chairman of The NASDAQ Issuer Affairs Committee.
About ImpervaImperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of data security solutions for high-value business data in the data center. With more than 1,800 end-user customers and thousands of organizations protected through cloud-based deployments, Imperva’s customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, and managed service providers who rely on Imperva to prevent sensitive data theft from hackers and insiders. The award-winning Imperva SecureSphere identifies and secures high-value data across file systems, web applications and databases. For more information, visit www.imperva.com, follow us on Twitter or visit our blog. © 2012 Imperva, Inc. All rights reserved. Imperva, the Imperva logo and SecureSphere are trademarks of Imperva, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV