BEIJING, July 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG), a leading online travel service provider in China, today announced that the Company will participate in the Credit Suisse China Internet Corporate Day to be held on August 24, 2012 at the Credit Suisse Hong Kong office. Mr. Mike Doyle, CFO of the Company, is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors on Friday, August 24, 2012, Beijing/Hong Kong Time.
For additional information, please contact your Credit Suisse representative.About eLong, Inc. eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG) is a leading online travel service provider in China. Headquartered in Beijing, eLong empowers consumers to make informed travel decisions by providing convenient online, mobile (via iPhone and Android applications and m.eLong,com) and 24-hour call center hotel and air ticket booking services as well as easy to use tools such as maps, destination guides, photographs, virtual tours and user reviews. eLong offers consumers the largest directly-bookable hotel product portfolio in China with a selection of over 30,000 hotels in China and over 150,000 international hotels in more than 100 countries worldwide, as well as the ability to fulfill domestic and international air ticket reservations across China. eLong's largest shareholders are Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) and Tencent Holdings Ltd. (HKSE: 0700). eLong operates websites including www.elong.com, www.elong.net and www.xici.net. Contact: eLong, Inc.Investor Relations Tel: +86-10-6436-7570Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE eLong, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV