Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 19, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesEileen C. McIntyre - Senior Director of Investor Relations Michael W. Bonney - Chief Executive Officer and Director David W. J. McGirr - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Senior Vice President Robert J. Perez - President and Chief Operating Officer Steven C. Gilman - Chief Scientific Officer and Executive Vice President of Research & Development Gregory Stea - Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations Analysts Mario V. Corso - Caris & Company, Inc., Research Division Thomas J. Russo - Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Research Division Eun K. Yang - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research Division Steve Byrne - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Alan Carr - Needham & Company, LLC, Research Division Adnan S. Butt - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division James F. Molloy - ThinkEquity LLC, Research Division Howard Liang - Leerink Swann LLC, Research Division Stephen Willey - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by CBST
» Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
» Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q3 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV