Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) and its subsidiaries (collectively "Apollo" or the “Company”) today announced that Leon Black, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Josh Harris, Senior Managing Director, and Marc Rowan, Senior Managing Director (collectively the "Managing Partners") have entered into new employment agreements with Apollo through July 19, 2015. The terms and conditions of the new agreements are substantially similar to the original employment agreements executed by the Managing Partners on July 13, 2007, whose five-year term expired on July 13, 2012. The new agreements will be in effect through July 19, 2015 and will continue to provide each of the Managing Partners with total annual compensation of $100,000.
Leon Black, Apollo Global Management’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said "Josh, Marc and I strongly believe that the signing of our new employment agreements under substantially similar terms to our original agreements demonstrates our unwavering commitment to Apollo and a clear alignment of interests with our fellow shareholders. As a leading global alternative investment manager, Apollo is well positioned for continued expansion and diversification and we remain enthusiastic about the Company’s long-term growth prospects. After more than two decades together, we believe the best is yet to come for Apollo."
About Apollo Global Management
Apollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo had assets under management of more than $86 billion as of March 31, 2012, in private equity, credit-oriented capital markets and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV