First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (the "Fund") (NYSE: FHY) has declared the Fund’s regularly scheduled monthly common share distribution payable on August 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of August 3, 2012. The ex-dividend date is expected to be August 1, 2012. The monthly distribution information for the Fund appears below.
|First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (FHY):|
|Distribution per share:||$0.1325|
|Distribution Rate based on the July 18, 2012 NAV of $16.56:||9.60%|
|Distribution Rate based on the July 18, 2012 closing market price of $17.20:||9.24%|
The majority, and possibly all, of this distribution will be paid out of net investment income earned by the Fund. A portion of this distribution may come from net short-term realized capital gains or return of capital. The final determination of the source of tax status of all 2012 distributions will be made after the end of 2012.
The Fund is a diversified, closed-end management investment company that seeks to provide a high level of current income. As a secondary objective, the Fund seeks to provide capital growth. The Fund pursues these investment objectives by investing up to 100% of its managed assets in a diversified portfolio of below-investment grade and investment grade debt securities and equity securities that the investment sub-advisor believes offer attractive yield and/or capital appreciation potential.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV