Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTRI), a leading provider of weight management products and services, today announced that it will report its second quarter 2012 financial results after the market close on Thursday, July 26, 2012. The Company will hold a conference call with the investment community at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
A webcast of the conference call will be available live on the Investor Relations section of Nutrisystem's website. Interested parties unable to access the conference call via the webcast may dial 800-946-0722, and reference conference ID 4077214. A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company website for 30 days following the event.
ABOUT NUTRISYSTEM, INC.
Having helped Americans lose millions of pounds over the last 40 years, Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI) is a leading authority on nutrition research and the science of weight loss and is also the number one home delivery weight loss company. Nutrisystem offers balanced nutrition in the form of low glycemic index meal plans designed for women, men, vegetarians, seniors and diabetics. Nutrisystem plans include a variety of great tasting, satisfying, balanced meals delivered right to your door. The Fort Washington, PA-based Company also provides weight management support and counseling by trained weight-loss coaches and registered dietitians, as well as through an engaged online community, online tools and trackers as well as mobile apps. Nutrisystem is available directly to consumers through www.nutrisystem.com, by phone (1-800-435-4074) and at select retailers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV