OAK BROOK, Ill.,
July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today, McDonald's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of
$0.70 per share of common stock, payable on
September 18, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on
September 4, 2012.
McDonald's plans to release second quarter results before the market opens on July 23, 2012 and will host an investor conference call live over the Internet at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. A link to the live webcast will be available at www.investor.mcdonalds.com . There will also be an archived webcast and podcast available for a limited time.
McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,500 locations serving nearly 68 million customers in 119 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women.SOURCE McDonald's Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV