Strategic Global Income Fund, Inc. (the "Fund") (NYSE: SGL) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company seeking a high level of current income as a primary objective and capital appreciation as a secondary objective through investments in US and foreign debt securities.The Fund today announced the extension of the voluntary fee waiver arrangement with UBS Global Asset Management (Americas) Inc. (“UBS Global AM”), the Fund’s investment advisor and administrator. Pursuant to its advisory contract with UBS Global AM (the "Advisory Contract"), the Fund pays UBS Global AM an investment advisory and administration fee, accrued weekly and paid monthly, at the annual rate of 1.00% of the Fund's average weekly net assets. For the period from August 1, 2009, through July 31, 2012, UBS Global AM had voluntarily agreed to waive a portion of the fee it received under the Advisory Contract to reduce the annual rate to 0.95% of the Fund's average weekly net assets. Effective August 1, 2012, UBS Global AM has agreed to extend this voluntary fee waiver through July 31, 2013. The effect of the voluntary fee waiver is to reduce the fee rate from 1.00% to 0.95% for such period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV