Quanta Services Inc. (PWR): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard
Quanta Services (PWR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Quanta Services fell 79 cents (-3.4%) to $22.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Quanta Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.29-$23.12 after having opened the day at $22.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.50. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: NVR (NVR), down 14%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), down 8.6%, Integrated Electrical Services (IESC), down 7.9%, and Louisiana-Pacific (LPX), down 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Quanta Services Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV