Gardner Denver Inc. (GDI): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard
Gardner Denver (GDI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Gardner Denver fell 30 cents (-0.6%) to $49.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Gardner Denver exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 783,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49-$50.37 after having opened the day at $49.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.47. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation (CTDC), down 14%, Presstek (PRST), down 7.8%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group (MY), down 6.9%, and Compx International (CIX), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gardner Denver Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV