Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBR.A): Today's Featured Energy Leader
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (PBR.A) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy leader. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras rose 52 cents (2.7%) to $19.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.19-$19.63 after having opened the day at $19.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.06. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Tengasco (TGC), up 7.5%, GeoGlobal Resources (GGR), up 7.1%, Hercules Offshore (HERO), up 6.1%, and Pacific Drilling (PACD), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV