Approach Resources Inc . (NASDAQ: AREX) will host a conference call on Friday, August 3, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss second quarter 2012 financial and operating results. The Company plans to issue second quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
To participate in the conference call, domestic participants should dial (800) 573-4754 and international participants should dial (617) 224-4325 approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference time. To access the simultaneous webcast of the conference call, please visit the Calendar of Events page under the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.approachresources.com, 15 minutes before the scheduled conference time to register for the webcast and install any necessary software. The webcast will be archived for replay on the Company’s website until November 2, 2012.
In addition, the Company will host a telephone replay of the call, which will be available for one week. U.S. callers may access the telephone replay by dialing (888) 286-8010 and international callers may dial (617) 801-6888. The passcode is 97967148.
Approach Resources Inc. is an independent oil and gas company
with core operations, production and reserves located in the Permian
Basin in West Texas. The Company targets multiple oil and liquids-rich
formations in the Permian Basin, where the Company operates
approximately 145,000 net acres. The Company’s estimated proved reserves
as of December 31, 2011, total 77.0 million barrels of oil equivalent,
made up of 61% oil and NGLs and 39% natural gas. For more information
about the Company, please visit
Please note that the Company routinely posts important information about
the Company under the Investor Relations section of its website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV