Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) today announced that Eric M. Leeds, IRO, will present at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 7, 2012, at the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference in New York; and at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time on August 8, 2012, at the Credit Suisse 2012 Industrials Conference in New York.
The audio webcast of the presentation on August 7th may be accessed live through the Investor Relations section of Avery Dennison's website ( www.investors.averydennison.com). A replay will be available following the event.
Institutional investors who would like a meeting with management should contact their Jefferies or Credit Suisse representative or Priscilla Silva of Avery Dennison at (626) 304-2165.
About Avery DennisonAvery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 30,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2011. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV