Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: DDE) invites you to participate in a conference call subsequent to the release of Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc.’s earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. The conference call will be held on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
To listen to the conference call, you should dial 517-308-9080 five to ten minutes before the scheduled start time and request to be connected to the Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. conference call, conference ID is GAMING, leader is Denis McGlynn. If you wish to listen to a playback of the conference call, you may dial 203-369-3396 (passcode 3103) beginning one hour after the conference call. The playback will be available until August 3, 2012.
Owned by Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: DDE), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
® is a premier gaming and entertainment resort destination in the Mid-Atlantic region. Gaming operations consist of approximately 2,500 slots and a full complement of table games including poker. The AAA-rated Four Diamond hotel is Delaware’s largest with 500 luxurious rooms/suites and amenities including a full-service spa/salon, concert hall and 41,500 sq. ft. of multi-use event space. Live, world-class harness racing is featured November through April, and horse racing is simulcast year-round. Professional football parlay betting is accepted during the season. Additional property amenities include multiple restaurants from fine dining to casual fare, bars/lounges and retail shops. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV