ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients, has been awarded a new contract by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Chief Evaluation Officer (CEO) to support the agency’s commitment to high-quality evaluation and performance improvement. The multiple-award blanket purchase agreement has a term of five years with a maximum value of $100 million.
The CEO requires a full range of research and evaluation services including implementation analysis, outcomes, random assignment impacts, quasi-experimental impacts, cost-benefit analysis, applied research, statistical analysis, and the translation of research to practice across all DOL agencies.
“Through this contract, we will support DOL’s commitment to a high-performing government and build a foundation of evidence about what it takes to put—and keep—America at work,” said Federico Garcia, Ph.D., vice president for ICF International.
“We are honored to be selected to help further the CEO’s vision and to build on our substantive work within DOL over the past 15 years,” said Jeanette Hercik, Ph.D., ICF vice president. “We are pleased to be joined in this effort by leading researchers in the fields of workforce development and educational pathways.”For More Information
- ICF International Research and Evaluation
- ICF International Sustainable Workforce Development
- ICF International Information and Resource Centers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV