- Performance fees recorded for our Master Limited Partnership (“MLP”) strategy totaled approximately $1.2 million versus $1.0 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- A gain of approximately $899,000 related to the sale of 100,000 shares of Teton Advisors, Inc.
- One-time recruiting and legal fees related to hiring Westwood International Advisors (“WIA”) team members were approximately $1.4 million.
- Amortization of WIA bonus awards totaled approximately $1.2 million.
- Ongoing expenses related to WIA operations aggregated approximately $1.3 million. No revenues were contributed by WIA this quarter.
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.