- For the second consecutive quarter, total net revenues grew 30% over the same period in 2011. Q2 2012 total net revenues were $230.6 million, compared to $176.8 million in Q2 2011.
- U.S. CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) net product revenues increased 19% to $200.2 million from $168.6 million in Q2 2011; CUBICIN international revenues increased 47% to $11.4 million, compared to $7.7 million in Q2 2011.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased 28% to $0.68, compared to $0.53 in Q2 2011; GAAP diluted EPS was $0.58, compared to a loss of $0.34 per share in Q2 2011.
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income increased 23% to $71.1 million, compared to $57.7 million in Q2 2011; GAAP operating income was $61.5 million, compared to an operating loss of $24.2 million in Q2 2011.
Cubist Increases Revenue 30% To $231 Million In The Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.