- For the second consecutive quarter, total net revenues grew 30% over the same period in 2011. Q2 2012 total net revenues were $230.6 million, compared to $176.8 million in Q2 2011.
- U.S. CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) net product revenues increased 19% to $200.2 million from $168.6 million in Q2 2011; CUBICIN international revenues increased 47% to $11.4 million, compared to $7.7 million in Q2 2011.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased 28% to $0.68, compared to $0.53 in Q2 2011; GAAP diluted EPS was $0.58, compared to a loss of $0.34 per share in Q2 2011.
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income increased 23% to $71.1 million, compared to $57.7 million in Q2 2011; GAAP operating income was $61.5 million, compared to an operating loss of $24.2 million in Q2 2011.
Cubist Increases Revenue 30% To $231 Million In The Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.