Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE), a global brand management company, is pleased to announce today its exclusive partnership with Max, the largest value-based, fashion retail chain in the Middle East and Africa. Following this agreement, Cherokee now maintains license agreements with retailers which span over 40 countries worldwide and expands its presence in the Middle Eastern retail market.
Beginning summer 2013, customers will have the opportunity to purchase Cherokee-branded products initially at select Max stores throughout the Middle East and Africa. The Cherokee brand will join Max’s select roster of affordable, high-quality products and will be positioned as a family lifestyle brand for women’s, men’s, kids, and juniors at Max stores.
Henry Stupp, Chief Executive Officer of the Cherokee Group stated, “The exclusive partnership with Max is a testament to our continued progress in improving our brand penetration and strengthening our global brand footprint. We are confident that our family-focused lifestyle brand will resonate well with Max’s fashion-forward, value-oriented patrons, and we look forward to working with Max to develop and expand our consumer base throughout the Middle East and Africa. Mark Nawrocki, our Senior Vice President, along with our entire team at The Cherokee Group, have excelled at identifying exceptional retail partners that have successfully introduced our brand into new markets.”
Ramanathan Hariharan, Chief Executive Officer of Max added, “The Cherokee brand with its unique design and American casual appeal will be an excellent addition to our stores, complementing our current offering and reinforcing our brand promise: ‘More Fashion, More Value’. The brand will showcase its products for men, women and children initially at select Max outlets in the Middle East and Africa.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV