Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa has implemented Bally’s award-winning iVIEW DM and Elite Bonusing Suite solutions.
The South Point is the first Las Vegas property to use iVIEW and iVIEW DM with the Elite Bonusing Suite applications to enable interactive, floor-wide player-bonusing applications such as instant slot tournaments, Virtual Racing™ events, and U-Spin™ real-time bonusing.
To launch the technology, South Point is hosting weekly Virtual Horse Racing events for a month, beginning Thursday, July 26.
South Point patrons who are members of The Club at South Point and earn 25 points on their player’s club cards within two hours of each race will be able to participate in the virtual races that enable them to select and root for their favorite horse from a field of eight. The virtual-racing events are available on all of the South Point’s gaming machines – without interrupting game play. There will be four Virtual Races each Thursday at 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m., and 10 p.m. Players will split a guaranteed prize pool of $30,000 in bonus credits daily.“Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to our players and give them a rewarding gaming experience, and we have shown that once again as the first casino in Southern Nevada to offer the excitement of Bally’s iVIEW DM and Elite Bonusing Suite solutions,” said Michael Gaughan, owner of the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa. “We like to stay at the forefront of gaming technology, and we are confident we will continue to build our player loyalty with this investment while offering our guests something completely new to the market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV