The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating securities fraud claims against Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRG) (“Ignite”).
The investigation focuses on whether Ignite issued misleading financial statements to investors in connection with its IPO on May 10, 2012. On July 18, 2012, Ignite disclosed that it would have to restate all of its financial statements for fiscal years 2009 through 2011 and first quarter 2012 due to errors related to its accounting for leases. The company also announced it was reviewing the propriety of its accounting for fixed assets and related depreciation expense.
These adverse disclosures have caused Ignite’s share price to drop, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing class action lawsuit on behalf of Ignite shareholders to recover investors’ losses. If you purchased Ignite stock, you may visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV