The Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 1 cent per common share, payable October 1, 2012, to stockholders of record as of September 14, 2012.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation, with $128 billion in assets, is a member
of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service
providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management,
mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers
in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its
subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices
and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line
of products and services can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV