8 Stocks Under $10 Skyrocketing Higher
Transcept Pharmaceuticals (TSPT) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products that address therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience. This stock is trading up 6.3% to $6.63 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.31-$6.6352-Week Range: $2.58-$12.99 Volume: 235,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 267,603 >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 From a technical perspective, TSPT looks like it has formed a major bottom on the chart at around $5.81 to $6.00 during in the last month. This stock is now ripping to the upside here with decent volume, and its quickly moving within range of a major breakout trade. That trade will trigger once TSPT takes out its 50-day moving average of $6.71, and then some more overhead resistance at $6.73 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once TSPT sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 267,603 shares. If that breakout triggers today or soon, then TSPT will setup to re-test and possibly take out its next major overheard resistance levels at $7.45 to its 200-day moving average at $8.02. Keep in mind that TSPT needs to maintain a high-volume trend over its 50-day to give it a chance to tag those targets soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV