8 Stocks Under $10 Skyrocketing Higher
Astrotech (ASTC) is a commercial aerospace company that provides spacecraft payload processing and related services, designs and manufactures space hardware, and commercializes space technologies for use on Earth. This stock is trading up 11.7% at $1.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.10-$1.2652-Week Range: $0.50-$1.34 Volume: 101,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 72,148 From a technical perspective, ASTC is ripping to the upside here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.12 with above average volume. This move has also pushed ASTC into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.15. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout trade for ASTC. That trade will trigger once ASTC takes out some past overhead resistance at $1.34 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades as long as ASTC is trending above $1.15, and then once it takes out $1.34 with volume that's near or above 72,148 shares. If we get that action soon, then ASTC will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.56 and then $1.78 to $1.93.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV