Joe's Jeans (JOEZ) is engaged in designing, developing and marketing its Joe's products, which include denim jeans, related casual wear and accessories. This stock is trading up 5.5% at $1.15 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.10-$1.1752-Week Range: $0.50-$1.56 Volume: 347,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 335,459 From a technical perspective, JOEZ is starting to move notably higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing JOEZ within range of trigging a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once JOEZ takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.30 to $1.40, and then some more past resistance at $1.56 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once JOEZ sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 335,459 shares. One could get long JOEZ off weakness and anticipate that breakout, and simply use a stop right below its 50-day moving average of $1.05. If that breakout triggers soon, then JOEZ will have an excellent chance of tagging $1.75 to $2 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV