Array Biopharma (ARRY) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 3.7% to $4.14 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.03-$4.4252-Week Range: $1.58-$4.10 Volume: 1.4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 878,065 From a technical perspective, ARRY is moving notably higher here with above average volume, and it's started to enter breakout territory with the stock moving above some past overhead resistance at $4.10 to $4.25. This move for ARRY has pushed it into new 52-week-high territory , which is bullish technical price action. At last check, ARRY has hit an intraday high of $4.43 and volume is well above its three-month average action. >>5 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as ARRY is trending above $4.10 to $4.43 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 878,065 shares as bullish. If ARRY can hold this breakout, then the stock could easily be on its way to well north of $5. Array shows up on a list of Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV