BEIJING, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- TAL Education Group (NYSE: XRS) ("TAL" or the "Company"), a leading K-12 after-school tutoring services provider in China, released the following statement today.
In view of the unusual market activity in TAL's ADS on July 19, 2012, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted TAL in accordance with its usual practice; TAL stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity or speculative matters.
About TAL Education GroupTAL Education Group, which operates under the brand "Xueersi," is a leading K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China. Its tutoring services cover the core subjects in China's school curriculum, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology, and are delivered through three formats: small class, one-on-one, and online courses. The Company's network includes 270 physical learning centers as of February 29, 2012, located in 14 key cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi'an, Chengdu, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, and Suzhou. It also operates www.eduu.com, a leading online education platform in China. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "XRS." For further information, please contact: For Investors: Mei LiInvestor RelationsTAL Education GroupTel: +86-10-5292-6658Email: email@example.com For Media: Caroline StraathofIR InsideTel: +31 6 5462 4301Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE TAL Education Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV