BROOMFIELD, Colo., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vail Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: MTN) will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast presentation discussing the company's announcement today of Epic Discovery, a Summer Mountain Adventure at Vail Mountain on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time.
The call and presentation materials can be accessed at www.vailresorts.com in the Investor Relations section. Those wishing to participate via telephone should dial (888) 549-7880 to be connected. Callers outside of North America should dial (480) 629-9770.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available two hours following the conclusion of the conference call through August 23, 2012, at midnight. To access the replay, dial (800) 406-7325 (domestic) or (303) 590-3030 (international), pass code 4553700. The call and presentation materials also will be archived at www.vailresorts.com.
About Vail ResortsVail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado, and Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com. SOURCE Vail Resorts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV